1. Hotlanta! This year’s Eastern Conference is in Atlanta (or “Hotlanta” to some!), and there will be lots to do in between and after conference sessions. See our earlier post for some fun things to do in Atlanta while you’re there.
2. Join the crowd! Over 500 people will be attending this conference. So if you want to be in the know about vacation rental management, consider joining us! Click here for last minute registrations.
3. Ask The Experts! Over 20 expert speakers will be on hand to cover topics such as financial management, recruiting new homeowners, industry performance benchmarks, and even photography tips for vacation rentals! See the full schedule of topics here: http://www.vrma.com/easternschedule.
4. VDS is there! We’re in Booth #50 - stop by and see us! We love meeting our colleagues and networking with pros such as yourself. PLUS we’ll be giving away an Amazon Echo - make sure you register to win!
5. How many Peachtrees? The conference hotel, the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, is located at 265 Peachtree Center Avenue. According to Wikipedia, “The Peachtree name is common throughout the Atlanta area. In fact, it is often joked by natives that half of the streets in Atlanta are named Peachtree. While “Peachtree” alone always refers to this street, there are 71 streets in Atlanta with a variant of Peachtree in their name.” That’s a lot of peaches!