We are in the midst of a spectacular summer season, and great things are happening here. We're making changes to better serve you and we wanted to share our good news:
1. Our Team Is Expanding. We are excited to welcome our new team member Joe Hair. Joe will be joining our team from Dallas and is a Web Designer/Front End Developer. We’re also extending a big welcome to Brent Hartley, as he joins the VDS family. Brent has been hired as an Online Marketing Consultant, after interning with us for the past year. He’ll continue to work with our clients to provide online marketing solutions.
2. We’re Hiring From Within. Long-time VDS team member Robert Gray was just promoted to President of VDS. Robert has been with the company for over 8 years, and this well-deserved promotion is the culmination of Robert’s dedication, expertise, and extensive knowledge of our industry. Kelly Hurley, the former President of VDS, has been promoted to Chief Strategic Officer. Henry Sery has been promoted to Senior Director of Client Services. Chelsea Frye has been promoted to Online Marketing Manager. Nikki O’Keefe has been promoted to Online Marketing Consultant/Lead Analytics Specialist. And Veronica Silver has been promoted to Director of Finance & Operations. The depth and experience of our team positions us well as we move forward. Congratulations to our team members!
3. See Our Latest Website Launch. We've been hard at work on several new website designs and builds. Our most recent launch was for Atwood Vacations & Real Estate. Check out our cutting-edge design for Atwood here.
4. We’re now a Google Premier Partner. By exceeding best practices within our advertising accounts, Visual Data Systems has qualified as a higher-level Google Partner. That's a rare feat, because it means we're in the top tier among all agencies who partner with Google. Not only does this recognition illustrate our experience and excellence, but it also demonstrates our level of expertise to bring incredible results to your paid advertising efforts.
5. We’re Spreading Out. Serving our clients’ needs is and always will be our top priority. In order to acquire some of the best talent in the industry and take advantage of the newest innovations in technology, we now have team members across the country. As we see this trend continuing, we have decided that we can best serve our clients by moving from one large centralized office to a more regional approach, where we can have staff closer to our clients and hire the best talent no matter where they are located. We currently have team members in Maryland, Myrtle Beach, Boston, Phoenix, Dallas, and Houston.
6. We Have A New Mailing Address. Please note our new address for your records, and for all future correspondence:
Visual Data Systems, PMB #165, 1121 Annapolis Rd, Odenton, MD 21113-1633
As summer draws to a close, we are grateful for these exciting changes, as well as for our wonderful clients like you! Thank you for continuing to turn to VDS as the online marketing experts.
-The VDS Team