It’s hard to believe that Labor Day, the traditional indicator that summer is over, was last weekend. If you’re like me, you’re wondering, “Where did the summer go?” Many of our clients have had great summer seasons, and we hope you did as well.
The end of summer, however, is a great time to look ahead to the 2017 season. It’s time to reflect on what’s needed for the next busy season:
* Does your website need freshening up? More up-to-date photos? Do you need more website functionality for you and your guests? Check out our new platform here.
* Are you in touch with the guests who stayed with you this past season? Do you have an email program in place to stay connected to guests who already know and love you? If not, see what we can do for you here.
* Do you have an online marketing plan for reaching new guests? Or is your staff person designated for marketing also doing so many other duties that marketing is an afterthought? We can help you here.
* Did you spend a lot of money on Pay-Per-Click this season, and don’t know your ROI? We’ve just been promoted to a Google Premier Partner, and we can make sure you’re getting a return on your investment here.
* How much money does your website make for you? Do you feel lost in the world of web analytics? You’re not alone, and our expertise can make your website work harder for you here.
* Are your 2017 rates up yet? Are you taking reservations for 2017? Touch base with our support team to see how we can get you ready for next year’s guests.
The bottom line: if you want to get a new website or online marketing program in place by January 1st, the time to contact us is now! As fast as the summer went by, you know that fall will go by just as quickly. Or call us at 410-964-8665, ext. 5; our online experts can’t wait to make your next season spectacular.