IMAP/POP3 Email Accounts - To provide email for all staff, your company may wish to create mailbox accounts for staff on the Visual Data Systems mail server. This will allow staff to receive email messages to a consistent account, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, and retrieve email using a local ISP's Internet account. Use of email accounts based on website domain (yourcompany.com) ensure that all printed marketing material and brochures remain operational even if a local ISP email account is no longer available. Alternatively, email may be forwarded to local ISP email account, such as email@example.com.
Our Corporate Email Package provides you with all of the things that you have wanted in an email solution: remote access to email, simple self-administration to add/remove accounts, automated email virus protection, and a significant reduction in spam.
The Package includes:
- Real-Time Mail Anti Virus protection and Anti Spam filtering
- Web Mail - allowing your users to access their mailboxes from anywhere via the Internet and a web browser when traveling.
- 20 MB of mail storage per mailbox, standard (Emails are stored on our server, rather than on individual PCs, so the user can access their email from any PC via a web browser)
- Automated backup of mailbox contents to protect your mail that is stored on our mail servers in case of hardware failure. Note that we do not provide archival backups (to restore a mail that had been deleted by a user days ago).
- Updated “state of the art” mail server hardware and software