Make Your Reviews Count; See Our New Website Launches
Posted by Sally Robbins | Wednesday, November 1, 2017
In this newsletter, we’ll share how our clients generated 5-star reviews with an email request to their guests, show you our latest website launches, and explain why you need a secure website. Enjoy!
More 5-Star Reviews, Please!
One of the best marketing tools for a vacation rental can be great reviews. Guests love to know that others have had a good experience in the rental, and good reviews can positively sway the decision-making process. Conversely, if guests leave negative reviews, whether they are deserved or not, those reviews can discourage guests from booking.
We partnered with our client CENTURY 21 New Horizon in Ocean City, Maryland, to increase their amount of Google My Business reviews. Within the first 24 hours after sending out an email to qualified past guests asking for feedback on their recent stay, they received over 40 reviews, with most of them in the 4-5 star range. In addition to the great reviews, Director of Marketing Laurie Murray reported that another benefit was “not just for the positive reflection of our business, but also for the confirmation that our team really deserves to see that all their hard work, dedication, and determination truly is appreciated by our guests.
Julia Filo, one of our stellar Online Marketing Consultants, has worked with other clients to bolster real and positive reviews. One of the campaigns garnered over 20 reviews in two days, and more importantly, the new positive reviews launched them from the worst star rating to the best in local listings. “This is important because there is evidence that Google ranks business in the local pack by their reviews. After all, Google wouldn’t want to actively recommend a 1- star company over a 5-star,” Julia said.
If you and your company would like to improve your reviews and ranking, contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our online marketing team.
Our Latest Website Launches
The developers and designers at VDS have been busy creating exciting new websites, and we can’t wait for you to see them!
· Ski Country – check out their new vacation planner
· Luxury Rentals Oahu – this brand-new site gives you the best of Hawaii
· VR 365 – see how this Escapia partner redesigned their look and became mobile-friendly
· Budaugraphy – create your own personal journal
Why Do I Need A Secure Website?
There’s been a lot of talk about secure websites this year. VDS has been leading the charge on helping our clients making the move to secure websites for several reasons:
1. It will help your SEO ranking. Google recognizes secure sites and uses it as a ranking factor. You want to do everything you can to increase your ranking.
2. Visitors can trust your site. Your website needs to be a place where visitors can trust that their privacy and security are being protected as much as possible. If they see your site as non-secure, they’ll likely go to your competitors.
3. Many web browsers now require it. Browsers such as Chrome now indicate whether a website is secure, which means non-secure sites stand out like a sore thumb.
Clients like Ali’i Beach Rentals made the switch to a secure site. “We want to stay on top of every technological advantage we can, and ensure our website visitors’ safety and security,” stated Kai Jack, owner of Ali’i. “It was a no-brainer to make our site secure,” Kai concluded.
Making your site secure is a small investment compared to the huge ramifications if your site is hacked. Don’t wait for that to happen! Contact us today to see how easy it is to make your site secure.
Google Reviews Secure Website Vacation Rental Marketing